Transform Your Third Party GRC Strategy to Focus on Agility, Resilience, & Integrity
Attending this event counts towards your CPE credits.
Join us as we discuss the importance of establishing a more comprehensive approach in evaluating third party GRC strategy.
As global disruptions combine with new standards for ESG, risk and compliance leaders are evaluating their Third Party GRC strategies. Leaders are realizing that they must consider a more comprehensive approach to deliver the resilience, agility, and integrity that they need.
- Learn how to increase the maturity of third-party GRC programs, going from silos of risk and compliance management to a fully integrated strategy
- Discover how to satisfy new and overlapping reporting requirements for ESG
- Learn how to improve collaboration between compliance, supply chain, and other stakeholders to drive better results
- Determine how to quantify the benefits of your programs across efficiency, effectiveness, and agility
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research LLC
- Markus Hornburg, VP, Global Product Compliance - Product Management, Coupa
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.