Transform Your Cybersecurity Risk Management Program Across Your Extended Enterprise
Sponsored by Aravo
Attending this event counts towards your CPE credits.
Join us as we discuss best practices in cybersecurity risk management for your suppliers and third parties.
As the cyber risk threat landscape expands and ESG requirements grow, business leaders realize they need a comprehensive approach to managing risks in their extended enterprise. They are also looking at opportunities to automate risk assessments, integrate risk intelligence, and continuously monitor suppliers and third parties to identify emerging risk exposure.
- Learn how to build a cybersecurity risk management program for your extended enterprise
- Learn how to leverage assessments, risk intelligence, and continuous monitoring in your program
- Discuss the intersection of cybersecurity and your ESG objectives
- Learn how to get started with a best-in-class cybersecurity risk management solution
- Colin Campbell, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Aravo (Moderator)
- Eric Hensley, Chief Technology Officer, Aravo
- Jeffrey Wheatman, SVP Cyber Risk Evangelist, Black Kite
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.