The Top Five Technology Priorities for Compliance
Attending this event counts towards your CPE credits.
Review best practices, new technology offerings and methods to use technology to meet your compliance requirements and improve your GRC capabilities.
Have you figured out what technology can (and can't) do for your compliance and overall GRC efforts or are you still wondering? Recently, OCEG and GRC 20/20 conducted a survey of more than 100 chief compliance officers, chief risk officers, general counsels and other GRC team members to learn their top priorities and assess their needs. Join us in this review of the survey findings and learn how to match up technology capabilities with your program needs. We will review best practices, new technology offerings and methods to use technology to meet your compliance requirements and improve your GRC capabilities.
- Determine how to Identify Regulatory Requirements and Establish Affirmative Defensibility
- Understand Aligning Business Strategy with Ethics and Compliance
- Deliver Guidance for Implementing Visualization and Analytics
- Outline Key Technology Considerations - The Top Five Priorities
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Economist & Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
- Angus Robertson, VP Product Marketing, Convercent
- Tonnis J. Poppema, VP Global Advisory Services, Convercent
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at email@example.com