Third-Party Risk Management: It's Time to Change How You Approach Vendor Assessments
Sponsored by ProcessUnity
This event qualifies for 1 CPE credit accredited by GRC Certify and NASBA if you meet the completion criteria (50 minutes of attendance and answer 100% of polls presented). Credit is automatically tracked to all of your OCEG / GRC Certify certifications and recorded on your CPE Transcript. You will also receive a NASBA certificate of completion by email.
Join this informative session for a new approach to the old problem of third-party risk management (TPRM) vendor assessments.
- Learn how to establish a universal data core for TPRM
- Learn how to leverage a global risk exchange
- Learn how to elevate human performance with AI
- Learn how to transform your TPRM program
The gap is widening. Your Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) challenges aren't getting any easier. Onboarding still takes too long, you have a backlog of assessment work, and you're not covering as much of your vendor portfolio as you know you should. There are more vendors every day, and there is more work to do, yet your TPRM resources have stayed relatively flat. It's impossible to keep up.
It doesn't have to be that way. Forward-thinking TPRM teams are changing the way they approach vendor assessments.
They're updating yesterday's outdated practices with new ways of thinking and game-changing technologies. As a result, they are systematically closing their TPRM vulnerability gaps, assessing a larger portion of vendors with more rigor than before while reducing cycle times and backlog.
Join this informative session for a new approach to an old problem. We'll discuss how to:
- Establish a Universal Data Core for TPRM: TPRM is a data problem. Learn how to build a program foundation via a single source of truth for all Third-Party Risk Management information.
- Leverage a Global Risk Exchange: Reduce assessment time and obtain questionnaire responses from hard-to-reach vendors, saving valuable resources.
- Elevate Human Performance with AI: Implement cutting-edge AI technologies to extend coverage across your entire vendor portfolio, not just your high-risk vendors.
- Transform Your Program: Change the perception of TPRM from a corporate annoyance to a critical function, opening doors to bigger roles in the company.
Ed Thomas, Senior Vice President, ProcessUnity
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at [email protected].