Third-Party Risk: Critical Requirements for Benchmarking Your Business & Supply Chain for Global Disruption and Readiness
This event does not qualify for CPE credits
Join us for this webinar which will help you identify where the gaps are in your third-party assessments and how ready you are as the current situation evolves.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
COVID-19 has re-defined “normal” for businesses. Considering such a rapidly-changing environment, daily government guidelines, and the new work-from-home adjustments we’re all facing, it’s critical to ensure your organization’s focus on examining Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Resiliency Plans.
This webinar will help you:
• Understand how to adjust continuity plans to account for degraded product/service levels due to regional quarantines
• Know your third-party ecosystem and identify weak links posing risks to your operations
• Identify where to strategically cut costs to minimize damage to the supply chain
• Address questionnaire fatigue among your vendors
• Proactively prepare for the regulatory fallout after the dust settles
Brenda Ferraro, Vice President, Third-Party Risk with Prevalent, and former third-party risk management program lead for organizations such as Aetna, Coventry, Arrowhead Healthcare Centers, PayPal/eBay, and Charles Schwab, as well as chairwoman of the Content Governance Committee at Shared Assessments