The ESG Shift: From Buzzword to Operational GRC
This event does not qualify for CPE credits
Join us and our expert speakers as they provide their ESG trend predictions for 2022, discuss practical insights, and provide actionable guidance for your ESG framework.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
The trending topic of ESG has rapidly gained momentum and has changed from just a buzzword to a necessity. It has become a requirement for board and senior leadership to incorporate ESG topics into their GRC agenda. With critical requirements and deadlines set for ESG assessment and reporting, the pressure is on for organizations to build a strategic plan and execute it.
In this webinar, join our expert speakers as they provide their ESG trend predictions for 2022, discuss practical insights, and provide actionable guidance for your ESG framework.
- Identify noticeable shifts in ESG from 2021 and the outlook for 2022
- Learn how to move from buzzword to operational ESG
- Identify GRC’s role in ESG
- Learn how to perform an effective assessment of ESG risk across supply chain and third parties
- Determine the impact ESG risks have on corporate GRC agendas
- Karl Viertel, GM GRC, Mitratech
- Michael Rasmussen, Analyst, GRC 20/20