Structuring GRC to Build an Agile Business Model
Sponsored by Camms
Attending this event counts towards your CPE credits.
Join us as we explore how you can structure core business processes spanning Governance, Risk, Compliance, Strategic Planning, Performance Management, and Project Management to make your business more agile.
Businesses are constantly faced with challenges, from unexpected risks to new regulations and black swan events like the pandemic. Therefore, adopting an agile business model that enables an organization to pivot plans and change course at a moment’s notice is essential. This level of flexibility demands access to the right information at the right time to make data-backed decisions that consider all possible outcomes and the associated risks and opportunities.
In this webinar with renowned thought leader and author Norman Marks, we explore how you can structure core business processes spanning Governance, Risk, Compliance, Strategic Planning, Performance Management, and Project Management to make your business more agile. We demonstrate how further integrating those key areas can bring business intelligence to guide decision-making and provide the foresight to anticipate risk and opportunities and adapt quickly.
- Learn how a comprehensive risk management program can help you to anticipate risk and opportunities and take appropriate actions
- Learn how integrating risk management with strategic planning and performance management can help you operationalize change fast
- Learn how to grow business agility through informed and intelligent decision-making, both strategic and tactical, at all levels of the organization
- Learn how an integrated approach to GRC and strategy enables you to structure an agile, responsive business model
- Norman Marks, Author, Thought Leader, & OCEG Fellow
- Daniel Kandola, Vice President, EMEA, Camms
- Carolina Price,,Regional Delivery Lead, Camms
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.