Apply proven business process improvement methods to governance, risk management, compliance, finance, internal control and ethics processes.
OCEG Executives work with member companies and apply “lean” process improvement methodologies to GRC activities. The “lean” approach focuses on eliminating non-value added activities from any process. In doing so, a process becomes more effective, more efficient and more responsive to a changing environment.
LeanGRC® Strategy Lab
In these sessions, OCEG executives work with Enterprise Members to elaborate a strategy to apply LeanGRC®. These sessions typically last one or two days during which the team rapidly iterates through a number of alignment, definition and design activities. Each iteration elaborates various work products and results in a LeanGRC® Strategic Plan.Typical deliverables include:
- GRC Strategy & Structure Map defines the current (and desired) strategic approach to GRC and how it integrates with the existing business and operating model.
- GRC Coverage & Capital Allocation Map defines key enterprise risks, how they are covered and how capital is currently allocated to address these risks. At a high level, this deliverable helps an organization understand their current spend
- GRC Quick Wins help executives get back to the office and make immediate enhancements to their program.
LeanGRC® Strategy Lab sessions include:
- Up to five executives or team members
- Access to OCEG executives, staff and external experts (external experts are identified prior to the session)
- Breakfast and lunch (dinner is optional and arranged separately)
The daily rate does not include transportation or lodging for participants.
LeanGRC® Implementation & Support Services
OCEG executives and partner organizations are also available to help member organizations actually implement the LeanGRC® Strategic Plan. By their very nature, these services require a custom proposal.
LeanGRC® Education Services
OCEG offers both pre-recorded web-based educational programs about LeanGRC® and customized in-house educational courses to help organizations teach their managers and employees about the principles of LeanGRC®.
LeanGRC® Review Services
OCEG will review software offerings to determine if they support LeanGRC® efforts as defined by OCEG, and will license a LeanGRC® logo for use with products that satisfy that criteria. OCEG will also, through the LeanGRC® Strategy Lab process, assist software developers in determining the design needs to support use of a LeanGRC® logo.