Responding to Rapid Shocks: Applying Lessons Learned and Shifting to a Proactive ERM Strategy
This event does not qualify for CPE credits
In this webinar we will look at how organizations should be taking advantage of the lessons learned from a major crisis to build an ERM strategy that applies to whatever may be coming next.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
As businesses work through the impact of the COVID-19pandemic, it is clear that we have entered a period of ongoing rapid shocks. The scope and magnitude of these disruptions have highlighted the limits of a reactive risk posture. Going forward, it will be vital for organizations to have a stronger preparation strategy, building upon the lessons learned from this latest crisis, as well as those that came before it.
- Discover how to identify both weak links and successful tactics from your response to the COVID-19 pandemic and other major crises.
- Develop tangible solutions to address the weak links and build on the things that went well and can be utilized across the enterprise.
- Learn how technology can support your future efforts in bolstering your ERM program to proactively prepare for rapid shock events.
- Edward S. Koral, Managing Director, BDO USA LLP
- Joshua Newsum, Senior Market Strategy Lead, GRC, Origami Risk