This item qualifies for
CPE credit(s) accredited by GRC Certify
if you watch it from beginning to end. Credit is automatically tracked to your certifications and recorded on
your CPE Transcript.
In this webinar, we discuss commonly overlooked security controls when working from home.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Some companies have allowed a large number of workers to work remotely in the past, but others did not... until the Coronavirus arrived. In these challenging times, you need to look at security and access to data a bit differently.
The good news is that more than likely, your company has many techniques in place or ready to easily implement. However, there are some controls that are often overlooked, and since "a chain is only as strong as its weakest link," it is critical that you make sure all security controls are addressed. In this webinar, we will highlight these commonly overlooked controls.
· Learn about commonly overlooked controls for a remote workforce
· Recognize weaknesses in your own control environment for remote work
· Identify a step by step approach to ensuring application and user security is not compromised
· Alex Meyer, Director of Dynamics AX/365 for Finance & Operations Development, Fastpath
· Frank Vukovits, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Fastpath