· Have you often wished that regulatory change would just stop long enough for you to catch up?
· Do you wish there was a way to cut through the morass and see the relationships between requirements and controls defined by a wide variety of regulatory and guidance source documents?
· Are you struggling with the workforce and resource needs associated with identifying regulatory needs and appropriate controls to address them?
· Do you want to reduce the stress of trying to keep up?
If so, you must attend this webinar and learn how OCEG and the Unified Compliance Framework can help to ease that pain.
One of the most complex challenges faced by organizations today is the need to identify and comply with hundreds, if not thousands or tens of thousands of global laws and regulations that are often overlapping or contradictory. The first step, which is itself difficult, is to identify what regulations exist and how they apply to the business, but that is only the beginning.
Globalization, regulation, and increasing business complexity continue to contribute to compliance challenges. Too often, the work of identifying, analyzing and managing requirements is manual and presents huge risk of error. Even when done well, this approach is extremely inefficient. And then when regulations change, the process begins all over again.
The Unified Compliance Framework was created to address this problem. Through its Common Controls Hub, The UCF fully integrates critical legal and technical data and enables users to create customized controls lists in seconds by selecting the specific industries, market segments, and geographies that apply to each organization. The UCF is built completely upon the mandates themselves, and each mandate is transparently presented to allow the user to customize any Common Control to meet specific geographic and vertical requirements.
Now, the OCEG GRC Capabilty Model is included in the UCF and serves as a hub for GRC related requirements from hundreds of sources. Its a game changer.
In this webinar, we will show you a live demonstration of how you can use the UCF Common Controls Hub to identify and map GRC control requirements that apply to your organization.
Lynn Heiberger, Chief Operating Officer, Unified Compliance Framework
Carole Switzer, Co-Founder & President, OCEG
· Demonstrate how to create customized controls lists by selecting the specific industries, market segments, and geographies that apply to your organization
· Select and view relevant mandates in summary and the underlying source documents
· Establish automatic tracking of the changes required by new or updated laws and quickly assess any incremental changes required
· Customize common controls to meet your needs
· Access UCF through various GRC technology providers
To make this a true learning experience, we ask that you log into the UCF and set up your own free account so that you can follow along as we demonstrate the value of this unique tool in addition to registering for the webinar below. SET UP FREE UCF ACCOUNT HERE
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at email@example.com.