Join us for this webinar on International Women’s Day to hear from a panel of female enterprise risk leaders as they discuss risk appetite.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
By simply being in business you are automatically exposed to a myriad of risks. But what are the residual risks you are prepared to tolerate? What are the calculated risks that you want to take in order to grow the business and which risks could be detrimental to the business and must be mitigated at all costs?
Join this webinar on International Women’s Day to hear from a panel of female enterprise risk leaders as they discuss risk appetite. They will reveal the key risks facing their organizations and share what metrics they use to define their risk tolerance. Find out how they structure their risk management framework to ensure their organization is operating within the defined thresholds whilst enabling calculated risk-taking in scenarios where the opportunity outweighs the risk.
- Learn how to build a well-defined risk appetite that connects business strategy, target setting, and risk management
- Identify how you can connect KPI’s to your risk appetite to measure risk tolerance
- Learn how to ensure that your risk appetite isn’t restricting business growth and still enables calculated risk-taking
- Merline Denis Barrington, Enterprise Risk Management, The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Christy Kaufman, Global Risk Management Leader, Zillow
- Dafni LeFlore, ERM Manager, Norfolk Southern
- Tamika Puckett, Corporate Risk, Willis Towers Watson
- Moderator, Holly Butterworth, Head of Delivery, Camms