Completing this resource will count towards your CPE credits.
The Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series – Part Six. This sixth installment of the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series addresses the need to track and evaluate changes in laws and regulations, business operations and strategies, and risk analysis that may each affect policy decisions.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Effective policy management starts with monitoring changes to the business, regulatory, and risk environments to determine how change impacts current and needed policies. This illustration defines and illustrates each step.
· Determine how to identify external and internal changes that may impact policies
· Develop a risk and regulatory obligation taxonomy for categories of change
· Identify technology benefits for managing review and reaction to change
· Michael Rasmussen, GRC Research Analyst and Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow
The Policy Management Illustrated Series
OCEG and GRC20/20 are pleased to present the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series as a complete resource for maturing your policy management processes and systems of policy control.
The series takes a deep dive into each stage of the policy management lifecycle and offers guidance on where to begin and resources to help you make the case for better policy management with installments addressing:
• An Overview of the Policy Lifecycle
• Implementation and Enforcement
• Tracking Change That Impacts Policies
• Where Policy Management Fits
• Building the Business Case for Better Policy Management
• Explaining Why Policies Matter
• Preparing for Policy Management Change
Featured in: Policy Management
Information & Billing:
+1 (602) 234-9278
Principled Performance, Driving Principled Performance, Putting Principles Into Practice, OCEG, GRC360°, ActiveLearning, EventDay and LeanGRC are registered trademarks of OCEG.
Protector Skillset, Protector Mindset, Protector Code, Lines of Accountability, GRC Professional, GRCP, GRC Fundamentals, GRC Audit, GRCA, GRC Audit Fundamentals, Data Privacy Fundamentals, Integrated Data Privacy Professional, IDPP, Policy Management Fundamentals, Integrated Policy Management Professional, IPMP are trademarks of OCEG.