Introduction to Risk Quantification: Communicate Risk in Dollars and Cents
Attending this event counts towards your CPE credits.
Join us as we uncover the fundamentals of risk quantification and how it empowers you to present risk in the common language of the organization—money.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
You need a way to clearly and confidently communicate risk with key stakeholders. By converting risk into a common language that everyone in the organization can speak, dollars and cents, quantification puts risk into perspective and ensures it’s taken into account from the top down.
Join LogicGate’s risk quantification expert, Jessica Brody, as she uncovers the fundamentals of risk quantification and how it empowers you to present risk in the common language of the organization—money.
- Learn how to assess the current state of risk communication—or lack thereof
- Learn how quantification helps you communicate risks confidently and clearly
- Determine how to identify the benefits to your organization
- Learn tips for getting started
- Jessica Brody, Senior Product Manager, LogicGate