Join us for a discussion about ways to define and operate the right ESG policies, procedures, and controls to meet your established ESG objectives and drive value.
Integrating Your ESG Efforts and Reporting Into The Business: A Four-Part Webinar Series - Part 3
Join OCEG and Workiva in this four-part webinar series for step-by-step guidance on developing, managing, and reporting on ESG efforts that align to your business objectives and integrate within your business operations. We’ll show you how to apply the Learn, Align, Perform and Review components of the OCEG GRC Capability Model to build and run an effective and efficient ESG capability customized to your needs.
The ESG capability is more than just creation and delivery of reports. It starts with the setting of ESG objectives appropriate for the business and then implements actions and controls to meet those objectives. Manufacturing units may, for example, take actions to reduce waste and limit emissions, control use of natural resources, or ensure proper labor practices in all regions of operation. Procurement may establish controls to evaluate and oversee third party compliance with ESG requirements. Defining and implementing the right ESG actions and controls will be unique for your business.
- Outline key steps to establish policies, procedures, communications, and related training for ESG
- Determine how to detect flaws in ESG performance, weaknesses in data used for disclosures, and issues that may impact operational resilience
- Design and deliver disclosures through a modern system of control
- Define ways to use analytics to prioritize and analyze ESG trends, identify root causes of problems, predict behaviors and conditions, and gain insight for risk-based decisions
- Tony Rock, VP of Integrated Risk Solutions, Workiva
- Grant Ostler, Industry Principal, Workiva
- Carole Switzer - Co-Founder and President, OCEG
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at email@example.com.
- November 30
- Starting Time
- Ending Time
- Time zone
- America/New York