How AI Makes Regulatory Change Management Easier, Faster, and More Accurate
Sponsored by SureStep
This event qualifies for 1 CPE credit accredited by GRC Certify and NASBA if you meet the completion criteria (50 minutes of attendance and answer 100% of polls presented). Credit is automatically tracked to all of your OCEG / GRC Certify certifications and recorded on your CPE Transcript. You will also receive a NASBA certificate of completion by email.
Join us as we walk through OCEG's new Illustration about AI and Regulatory Change to learn how artificial intelligence and automation can help improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and reliability of the regulatory change management process.
- Outline how AI can identify and ingest data that describes the business processes, services, and products and determine the scope of relevant regulatory areas that must be monitored
- Define how AI can identify information sources, the nature of the regulatory environment, and emerging trends in regulations
- Demonstrate AI capability to design and support implementation of response plans and to monitor for continuous improvement
- Are you struggling to manage regulatory change as vast amounts of new regulations arise, and business operations and locations change?
- Are you wishing you could delegate repetitive but necessary tasks so you could focus on more meaningful work that requires your attention?
- Are you looking for ways to manage limited resources without reducing accurate and timely notification of regulatory changes that demand attention?
- Are you always afraid that you are missing something important?
A regulatory change management technology that utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) may be the solution you need. In this webinar, we will walk you through the many ways you can utilize AI to improve your approach to this challenging compliance need.
- Robert Wright, GRC Design & Strategy, SureStep
- Carole Switzer, Co-Founder, OCEG
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.