Helping Boards Drive Strategic Advantage by Strengthening Risk Oversight
This event does not qualify for CPE credits
In this webinar, we demonstrate how you can advise the board and drive success by establishing objectives-driven risk oversight.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
North Carolina State University's research report entitled “2020 The State of Risk Oversight” found that less than 20% of organizations view their risk management process as providing important strategic value. Moreover, 76% of organizations’ boards of directors do not substantively discuss top risk exposures in a formal manner when they are addressing the organization’s strategic plan. These findings are shocking but not surprising.
OCEG has long believed that effective risk management provides important strategic value and having the right tools helps organizations achieve success, a view shared by Camms and the speakers for this event.
Integrated solutions in risk, strategy, projects and people will help you make the right decisions, manage risks, align the talents of your organization, and focus on what matters. They enable you to advise the board and drive achievement of business objectives.
Join us for a truly thought provoking webinar during which we will show you why and how you can find the strategic value in risk management.
- Understand why executives see risk management as a compliance activity
- Learn a different view on how risk management can and should be about achieving objectives rather than managing or mitigating risk
- Consider how risk management is essential for setting the right strategies and objectives and then achieving them
- Understand how risk management and decision-making are related
- Learn how to deliver risk management that helps executives and boards to succeed
- Norman Marks, CPA, CRMA Author, Speaker, Thought Leader, OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management
- Jonathan Lindhe, Customer Success Consultant, Camms