Join us for an insightful perspective on the challenges and opportunities arising from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how they can positively be addressed by GRC teams and the wider organization.
The strict requirements in terms of personal data protection and governance imposed by the GRPR, and with the fast approaching deadline of May 2018 to comply, can translate into significant challenges and efforts for many organizations.
Even though it originates from the EU, its impact goes far beyond as business is ever more global and digital.
There is help out there though, with proven methodologies, practices and technologies to facilitate the journey to compliance, implement a sound foundation to govern and sustain it, and even harvest improvements to compliance processes and performance of your business.
Join us for an insightful discussion about how to get ready and seize the opportunity to be fitter for the digital age!
· Review the implications and challenges, but also explore opportunities arising from the need to comply to the GDPR
· Learn how these can be addressed to facilitate the journey to GDPR compliance and ensure accountability
· Explore how technology can help orchestrate your GDPR program and simplify governance
· Look at further opportunities to automate and streamline compliance efforts (for GDPR and beyond) and improve your business
· Pragasen Morgan, Associate Partner, IT Risk & Assurance, Ernst & Young LLP
· Dr Neil Patrick, Director GRC & Security Centre of Excellence (EMEA), SAP SE