From Continuity to Resilience: Moving from Firm-Focused to Market-Focused Recording
CPE Qualification (1 Credits): ALL
Completing this resource will count towards your CPE credits.
Join us as we share the journey of OSB Group from best practice business continuity to a more market-oriented operational resilience approach.
Regulators around the world are pushing financial services firms to prioritize the customer’s needs – and those of the broader market – when building resilience. Even companies with mature business continuity programs have made major changes to keep pace with regulatory expectations.
But you don’t have to be a financial services firm, nor do you have to be regulated, to realize the benefits of operational resilience.
Over the last few years, OSB Group has moved from best practice business continuity to a more market-oriented operational resilience approach. Join Lee Robinson, Group Head of Operational Resilience for OSB Group, and Brian Zawada, Vice President of Strategy for Riskonnect, as Lee shares his real-life experiences from this journey, including process changes, challenges, and outcomes that benefited his organization and their customers.
- Learn how to engage the right stakeholders from across the organization
- Learn what it means to scope based on business services and set impact tolerance
- Learn how to shift from a firm-based prioritization to a customer and ecosystem-based perspective
- Learn how operational resilience can deliver benefits beyond mere regulatory compliance
- Lee Robinson, Group Head of Operational Resilience, OSB Group
- Brian Zawada, Vice President of Strategy, Riskonnect
- Julie Miranto, Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Riskonnect
Featured in: Operational Resilience