Join us as we discuss how to keep up with the pressurized and rapidly evolving third party vendor risk landscape.
Working with third party vendors is a necessity in today's dynamic world, as it allows organizations to grow faster, cut costs, and provide their customers with better service. But these relationships also expose businesses to a variety of operational, security, and financial risks.
Join us as we discuss how to keep up with the pressurized and rapidly evolving vendor risk landscape.
- Learn how risk is managed and measured across third and fourth parties in the light of the regulatory pressures
- Learn how Third Party Risk Management impacts other areas of GRC, including policy management, operational risk management / operational resilience, ESG risk management
- Learn how GRC has evolved in the past few years, and what this means for vendor assessment from technology perspective
- Learn how to implement best practices for an effective VRM program
- Henry Umney, MD GRC Strategy, Mitratech
- Michael Rasmussen, Analyst, GRC 20/20
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.