Encore Event: The Ultimate Guide to Information Security and Continuity: Five Key Actions to Build Resilience
Sponsored by Riskonnect
This event qualifies for 1 CPE credit accredited by GRC Certify and NASBA if you meet the completion criteria (50 minutes of attendance and answer 100% of polls presented). Credit is automatically tracked to all of your OCEG / GRC Certify certifications and recorded on your CPE Transcript. You will also receive a NASBA certificate of completion by email.
In this webinar, we start with a tour of OCEG’s new Ultimate Guide to Information Security & Continuity, then show you how organizations are establishing procedures and employing technology to create a more resilient business model.
- Understand the Overview of the Ultimate Guide to Information Security & Continuity
- Identify trends and universal practices in organizations that are ensuring continuity when faced with information security challenges
- Identify the relationship between information security and business continuity / operational resilience
- Determine concrete ways to break down the silos that decrease continuity and resilience
- Determine the essential outcomes stemming from an effective continuity and resilience program
- Learn practical next steps to improve continuity and resilience in the next 12 months
Every organization must protect its information and ensure data needed to run the business is accurate and available, but knowing how to design effective information security and continuity plans isn’t easy. Those that do so successfully start by intentionally coordinating teams of risk, compliance, security, and business continuity professionals. Then, these teams take five key steps to improve continuity and build resilience.
In this webinar, we will begin with a brief overview of the new Ultimate Guide and then Brian Zawada and Michael Bratton from Riskonnect will take you on a deeper exploration into the ways that leading organizations are navigating the ever-evolving threat landscape to confidently create a more resilient business model. They will discuss defined outcomes for business continuity and operational resilience and outline the five key actions to focus on in the coming 12 months.
- Brian Zawada, Vice President, Strategy & Innovation, Riskonnect, Inc.
- Michael Bratton, Principal Managed Services Consultant, Riskonnect, Inc.
- Dan Swanson, Editor of the OCEG Ultimate Guide to Information Security & Continuity
- Carole Switzer, OCEG Co-Founder
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at [email protected].