Delivering Consistent, Efficient and Agile Compliance Across the Organization
This event does not qualify for CPE credits
Join us as we discuss building a federated compliance management strategy.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Today’s organization is in a vortex of continuous change: legal and regulatory change, risk change, and business change. Managing compliance in dynamic and changing business environments is a significant challenge. Organizations have found they need a consistent approach to compliance management across departments and functions. This involves building a federated compliance management strategy.
- Learn how tokeep current with constantly changing regulations and obligations
- Determine how todefine a consistent compliance management strategy across departments
- Learn how tobe efficient in human and financial resources to monitor and maintain compliance
- Learn how to ensure compliance in an environment that demands agility
- Determine how toutilize technology to drive an effective approach to compliance management.
Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit at GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
Daniel Kandola, Vice President EMEA at Camms