In this webinar, we outline the design components and benefits of an automated audit ready access control system.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Organizations must protect information and assets by controlling access to critical systems. If an unauthorized person receives access, it can result in misappropriation of information, theft of funds and intellectual property, or damage to operations. If someone who should have access is denied it, consequences can be equally dire. In too many organizations, access control is managed manually or in disparate systems and there simply is no efficient and reliable way to provide assurance that the right controls are in place. But that doesn’t have to be the situation. In this webinar, we will show you how to make the case for change.
Automated access control based on a designed control framework not only offers the opportunity for audit of the system but also ensures greater efficiency, agility, and reliability.
- Identify the risks presented by manual access control
- Define key aspects of automated access control
- Outline the steps in making a case for change
- Frank Vukovits, CIA, CISA Director Partnerships and Compliance, Fastpath
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow
- Moderator, Carole Switzer, Co-Founder & President, OCEG