Conducting Defensible Supply Chain Due Diligence
This event does not qualify for CPE credits
In this webinar, we show you how to establish risk-based supply chain due diligence with advanced methods and readily auditable supplier records.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Having the right supply chain can be a competitive advantage but failing to control supplier risk can have devastating effects. With thousands of suppliers in play, due diligence requires more than a shallow review of readily available information at the time of onboarding.
Real risk-based supply chain management demands ongoing due diligence with advanced methods and readily auditable supplier records. Records must not only enable oversight of each supplier but also should support reports and views of risk across the entire supply chain to enable true governance.
- Identify key aspects of supply chain governance
- Outline advanced methods of data collection and analysis
- Assess benefits of technology for maintaining supplier records and audit trail
- Define methods for managing integrated assessments, controls, and monitoring
- Barbara-Ann Boehler, Regulatory Compliance Analyst, Aravo
- Andrew Henderson, Head of Due Diligence Proposition, London Stock Exchange Group
- Carole Switzer, Co-founder and President, OCEG