Business Continuity Planning With GRC – Special Recorded Event
Three leading business continuity planning (BCM) experts discuss how to prepare for different levels of disaster in this pre-recorded event.
Nothing is more important than knowing your business can continue to operate when the unexpected occurs. Business continuity planning (BCP) helps you prepare for different levels of disaster. It’s an important risk management strategy.
Learn best practices in business continuity planning with GRC from experts in the field.
I recently spoke with three such experts:
- Willy Fill, Director at Swiss Re, and
- Linda Laun, Global Chief Continuity Architect at IBM
- Glenn Peters, Lead Solution Architect at IBM
Willy and Linda are each responsible for BCP in their organizations. And Glenn is an expert in technology solutions for BCP. We had a great discussion on ways GRC capabilities and technologies support strong continuity planning.
Due to high demand from those who missed this event, we’re offering a free recording of the event. This is a limited offer. Watch “Leveraging GRC for Better Business Continuity Planning,” today.
You will learn:
- Methods to identify disruptive threats to direct and critical third party business operations
- Processes for aligning business continuity planning with risk management and compliance
- Technologies for support of BCM in an integrated architecture that ensures real time assessment of changing risks and re-evaluation of needs as business objectives and strategies shift
Be Informed. As an OCEG Basic Member (it’s free to join) you can download the GRC Capability Model and an excerpt of the GRC Assessment Tools.
Be Empowered. Get access to the GRC Assessment Tools and all of the OCEG GRC standards. Sign up for an All Access Pass.
Become An Expert. Your All Access Pass Membership INCLUDES the opportunity to obtain GRC Professional (GRCP) and GRC Audit (GRCA) Certification (no additional charges or fees for exam prep or online testing).
Learn More About Certifications