In this webinar, we'll cover what you need to know about ESG and sustainability to get started with ESG program management.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
If your organization is ready to get started with ESG and sustainability, where should you start? Understanding key parts of ESG program management will help ensure you are successful and have an impact. In this session, we'll define ESG, cover its importance, identify stakeholders, and discuss the top five best practices for ESG program management. We'll also look at tools and technology available to streamline your processes.
- Define ESG components and give examples of Environmental, Social and Governance topics
- Discuss a brief overview of the evolution of ESG and its importance
- Learn how to identify ESG stakeholders in your organization, customer base and supply chain
- Identify the steps to take to get started today with managing your ESG program
- Dan Quintas, Director of Product Management, OneTrust