Building a Better GRC Resume
The career path for executives, managers and team members in GRC is expanding faster than ever before. Just a few years ago it looked like a meandering unpaved trail, and today it more resembles a multi-lane super highway. The skills and knowledge you...
The career path for executives, managers and team members in GRC is expanding faster than ever before. Just a few years ago it looked like a meandering unpaved trail, and today it more resembles a multi-lane super highway. The skills and knowledge you need to perform as a contributing member of a modern GRC team have matured.
If you are seeking to grow your career in a key GRC role (whether it be internal audit, risk management, compliance, IT, legal, etc.) or if you are a business operations manager with risk management and compliance responsibilities, do you know how to demonstrate that you have what it takes? If you are building the GRC team, do you know what to look for as you screen resumes?
Lots of OCEG members have asked us how to demonstrate that they have the right GRC skills for today, so we have arranged a special conversation with Jason Mefford, the Managing Director of GRC Certify and Jack Kelly, the Managing Director of Compliance Search Group, for an in depth and enlightening discussion of how today’s (and tomorrow’s) top GRC professionals land jobs in which they contribute to organizational success and are recognized as key contributors to business performance. Join us for our webinar on November 23rd as we:
- Determine key skills and knowledge requirements for GRC roles
- Demonstrate ways to describe GRC skills that show mastery
- Define GRC certifications for compliance and risk professionals, auditors and business operators
This free online event is for you if you are:
- Working in risk management, compliance, audit, IT, legal, HR or another GRC role and you want to enhance your visibility and value in your organization
- Building a GRC team, or looking for ways to educate and advance the team you have
- Thinking about entering a GRC field and want to know how to begin building your resume