Aravo delivers the market’s smartest third-party risk and resilience solutions, powered by intelligent automation. For more than 20 years now, Aravo’s combination of award-winning technology and unrivaled domain expertise has helped the world’s most respected brands accelerate and optimize their third-party management programs, delivering better business outcomes faster and ensuring the agility to adapt as programs evolve.
Aravo’s Integrated Risk & Resilience Solutions
Aravo offers a range of solutions designed to align with program maturity and help organizations address evolving risks, strengthen organizational resilience, and better capitalize on emerging opportunities.
As a centralized system of record for all data related to third-party risk and resilience, Aravo helps organizations achieve a complete view of their third-party ecosystem throughout the lifecycle of the relationship, from intake through off-boarding and all stages in between and across all risk domains.
- Intake & Scoping Apply a standardized and defensible process for collecting, centralizing, and validating your third-party vendor information. Segment and scope.
- Risk Assessments & Due Diligence Ensure an objective, risk-based approach to third-party and supply chain due diligence. Leverage a library of best-practice assessments mapped to regulatory frameworks, and complement with data from an ecosystem of leading risk intelligence providers.
- Onboarding & Transactional Enablement Apply a consistent, repeatable, and transparent approach to onboarding. Integrate with procurement and business systems.
- Issue Management & Remediation Enable a systemic and consistent approach to issue management and identify, track, and manage issues from initiation through to resolution.
- Continuous Monitoring Continuously monitor vendor risk, supply chain hazards, and third-party performance and trigger review, escalation, issue management, and remediation activity.
- Contracts Management Create a centralized repository of all vendor contract information and automate contract monitoring, review, and management processes.
- Performance Management Monitor third-party vendor performance, strengthen preferred supplier relationships, drive innovation, and eliminate poor performers.
- Termination & Offboarding Ensure that the separation process is handled appropriately, including return of property and system access, assurance of data destruction, and notification to finance to cease payments.
Built on Aravo’s intelligent automation platform, AI and data are used to guide decisions, helping overcome the problem of trying to understand what the data is actually telling you.
Aravo is trusted by the world’s leading brands, helping them manage their risk and improve the performance of more than 6 million third parties, suppliers and vendors across the globe.
For more information visit Aravo.com.
Follow Aravo on LinkedIn.