In this webinar, we present a step-by-step guide for tackling your third-party risk management challenges in 2020.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
The last few years have brought significant change to the otherwise soul-crushing practice of third-party risk management. An increasingly globalized vendor ecosystem. More compliance and data privacy requirements to report against. Innumerable amounts of data feeds to complicate risk analysis. Making sense of this evolution while meeting daily needs to improve response, program efficiency and residual vendor risk can quickly overwhelm an under-resourced team.
Join us to learn how to address these challenges from an expert who has spent time in the trenches.
- Identify how third-party risk can improve business resiliency and continuity planning in light of current events
- Define how program funding and the role of vendor manager is shifting
- Outline how risk management is evolving beyond basic compliance and toward more continuous assessments
- Demonstrate how security ratings and scoring tools are only one piece of the risk analytics puzzle
- Learn how to use a community developed model
- Brenda Ferraro, Vice President, Third-Party Risk with Prevalent, and former third-party risk management program lead for organizations such as Aetna, Coventry, Arrowhead Healthcare Centers, PayPal/eBay, and Charles Schwab, as well as chairwoman of the Content Governance Committee at Shared Assessments