Camms offer integrated software solutions across governance, risk, compliance, strategy and project management. Their modular approach enables their clients to choose a specific module to tackle an immediate pain point, or choose an integrated solution to manage multiple business functions. With over 25 years of experience, Camms have continually invested in ensuring their software supports organizations to achieve their business goals.
Camms have tens of thousands of users across five continents, with offices in the UK, North America, Australia and Asia. Working with organizations across multiple sectors on both a global and a local level, their customers include The Royal Air Force, HMRC, Pfizer, Bridgestone, 7-Eleven, Bank Australia, The Financial Conduct Authority, Slater & Gordon, Menzies, Betway, Starling Bank and Ashurst.
- Industry recognized – Camms’ software is highly rated by a number of leading analyst and review organizations including Forrester, G2 and Software Advice.
- Out of the box - Solutions that immediately meet your business needs.
- Easy to use - With intuitive features and pre-configured templates, your team will be up and running in no time.
- Rapid deployment - Quick to implement and use with next generation customer care.
- Affordable - Their software solutions can be purchased individually, or as a complete integrated platform.
- Accessible - Their solutions can be accessed by your teams anywhere, at any time.
- Camms thrive on watching their clients achieve results, stay a step ahead, and improve enterprise performance.
Access this Whitepaper from Camms
Risk Management as an Enabler to Strategic Success
Today, successful businesses embrace risk and use it as a catalyst to achieve their strategic goals rather than taking a response-based approach after an incident has occurred. Empowered by this ability to pre-empt what could happen from a risk perspective – both good and bad – businesses develop the agility and resilience needed to thrive.
This whitepaperexplains how risk management can be an enabler to strategic success. It explores what kind of strategic risks organisations should be tracking and provides expert guidance on how to align risk management with strategic planning to maximise opportunities and achieve strategic objectives.
To learn more about Camms visit their website.