OCEG GRC Certifications validate your knowledge of GRC capabilities, and showcase your expertise in planning, assessing, and improving GRC to achieve Principled Performance.
OCEG Is Your Source For GRC
We are the non-profit think-tank who invented the term GRC.
Our goal is to help professionals like you achieve the true outcome of GRC — what we call Principled Performance.
GRC is the integrated collection of capabilities that enable an organization to reliably achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity – this is the outcome that we call Principled Performance.
GRC Is Disjointed In Many Organizations
Aligning governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) can be a significant challenge in many organizations. OCEG’s 2015 GRC Maturity Survey found 44% of respondents were dealing with silos and disjointed GRC.
Corporate governance, risk management, compliance, audit, performance management, ethics, finance, legal HR, IT and business operations – all of these functional areas have to talk to and support each other. If not something will be missed. And that something could be the next corporate scandal everyone is reading and tweeting about.
Understand The Integrated Nature of GRC
No matter your current role, to be successful you need to understand the integrated nature of GRC.
- As an audit professional do you understand the challenges facing the risk management team and how to work with other GRC roles to create an integrated approach to assurance?
- As a risk management professional are you trying to manage risks in silos or including all of the GRC roles for a more holistic risk assessment process to better understand the future risks facing your organization?
- As a compliance professional are you working together with the audit team to develop and measure the right controls for your risk programs?
- As general counsel are you participating in strategic planning meetings and considering more than just litigation risks?
- Are you a part of the IT team implementing GRC software? Do you understand how the pieces of GRC work together?
Quick Facts About The GRC Professional Certification
The GRC Professional and GRC Audit certifications are included with the purchase of an All Access Pass
- No additional test fees
- No re-take test fees or time delay
- No travel costs (the certification exam is online)
- No additional study material fees (access study materials online)
Get Your Whole Team GRC Certified
Invest in your people, increase their esteem, and get everyone working together to achieve your GRC goals — with team GRC Certifications. Standardize and increase efficiency with common terminology, strategies, and tactics that declare to your entire organization that integrated GRC and Principled Performance are the foundation of your competitive success. Invest in an OCEG Bundle Membership and team certification today.