To provide a unique physical and mental space at the OCEG offices in Phoenix, Arizona to help organizations design or refine strategies related to governance, risk management, compliance, internal control or ethics.
Executives can get OUT of their offices and into a unique environment where:
· Distractions are minimal;
· Executives can gain a fresh perspective; and
· Executives can collaborate with OCEG staff members and other experts.
The following are examples of the types of issues that can be addressed:
· How should I structure my compliance and/or ethics office?
· What governance structures should be in place to oversee the risk assessment process?
· How can I apply the OCEG Foundation to my employment compliance program?
· How can I use the OCEG Framework to help embed GRC practices into mainline business processes?
· How can I apply IT to governance, risk management, compliance, internal control and ethics processes?
Strategy Lab inlcudes
· Use of the room and all reference materials
· Up to three executives or team members (additional executives may attend by special arrangement)
· OCEG executives, staff and external experts (external experts are identified prior to the session)
· Breakfast and lunch (dinner is optional and arranged separately)
The daily rate does not include transportation or lodging for participants. Discount rates are available for Leadership Council and GRC Solutions Council member organizations.
For more information please call Jeanna Mitchell at 602.234.9278 or email at email@example.com.