In today's business environment, auditing is no longer solely a numbers game. Your job is to see what's invisible, because it can affect your company in the market. You must know how to evaluate the design adequacy and operating effectiveness of your organization's compliance and ethics efforts. Beyond evaluating COSO Internal Controls, and beyond the new requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act, internal audits of the organization's compliance and ethics program are a key control for the board, and are an essential element of an organization's governance activities.
Improve your vision. Rely on today's most seasoned experts to help you identify poorly designed compliance and conduct controls. Protect your organization against claims from regulators and class actions. OCEG can help you:
- Identify which operational risks and controls you should audit.
- Decide which metrics to track in your compliance program.
- Evaluate whether your compliance program is well designed to address the risks your organization has identified.
- Structure your audit of your compliance program's operating effectiveness.
- Take your audit to the next level and help your organization perform.
- OCEG's framework is consistent with COSO Internal Control, so it can integrate with your existing approach – but it helps you go further.
- OCEG helps you build on the experience of others. You can leverage the hard work of hundreds of experts and colleagues, starting today. Top auditors use our Internal Audit Guide and other information each day.
- OCEG helps to summarize, distill and coalesce the many legal requirements in areas outside of SOX and GAAP to simplify your job.
- OCEG helps you eliminate overlapping activities to make a stronger, leaner audit program
- OCEG helps you rapidly benchmark your practices to understand how you compare with other organizations.