Asian Corporate Governance Association (ACGA) - Singapore Codes and Rules resource Organizations & Associations OCEG Reviewed
Contents and links on this site:
- Accounting Standards
- Listing Rules
- Official Codes and Guidelines
Monetary Authority Of Singapore: Code of Corporate Governance (2005) resource Standards and Guidelines OCEG Reviewed
The Code of Corporate Governance (the "Code") came under the purview of MAS and SGX with effect from 1 September 2007.
Corporate Governance Report 2009: Boards in Turbulent Times resource Research / Studies
The tenth anniversary report by Heidrick & Struggles and their sixth comprehensive survey of Europe’s progress in Corporate Governance.
BIS, External audit quality and banking supervision (Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, 2008) resource White Papers OCEG Reviewed
- Bankers’ and supervisors’ reliance on external auditors’ expertise and judgments has increased
- High-quality audits, which enhance market confidence, particularly in times of severe market stress
- An increasing reliance on high-quality bank audits to complement supervisory processes
- The globalisation of major external audit firms has contributed to the complexity of their structures and a lack of transparency regarding their gover