- IT.05 - Compliance Management
- IT.07 - Control Activity, Monitoring, and Assurance
- IT.13 - Fraud and Corruption Detection, Prevention & Mgmt
- IT.15 - Hotline/Helpline
- IT.17 - Insurance & Claims Management
- IT.19 - Issue and Investigations Management
- IT.20 - Matter Management
- IT.21 - Physical Security & Loss Management
- IT.22 - Policy Mgmt, Communication & Training
- IT.27 - Strategy, Performance, and Business Intelligence
- D1. Detective Actions & Controls
- I1. Info Management
- M1. Context Monitoring
- O1. Commitment
- M2. Performance Monitoring
- D3. Inquiry
- I3. Technology
- M3. Systemic Improvement
- M4. Assurance
Too many people are getting distracted by so-called emerging risk that is little more than head-in-sand risk. Why? Because most all emerging risks simply aren't new, they are just knew to someone who didn't do a good job of risk evaluation.
What is a "oops"? The risk that was missed.
ISM Advisory and/or Audit Firm
GRC Illustrated Series: The Corporate Governance Ecosystem resource GRC Illustrated OCEG Reviewed
Corporate Governance enhances value and performance through balanced relationships and improved decision-making. There are many participants in the Corporate Governance Ecosystem. Each one plays an important role in directing and controlling an organization so that long term value is generated.
GRC Illustrated Series: #17 How Do We Manage the Business Risk of Fraud? resource GRC Illustrated OCEG Reviewed
Have you ever asked your peers or professional colleagues what risk management or compliance tools they use? We value the ground well tread because we know that learning comes from making mistakes. How would you like to know what 1000's of your peers are saying about GRC ven
NAVEX Global Technology Provider
Over confidence in our ability to assess risks has led to more mistakes than we care to admit. WYSIATI - "What You See Is All There Is" describes a set of biases that prevents us from becoming better risk managers. Why is this the case? Because we jump to conclusions based on weak evidence and confuse correlation with causation.