- Selecting the right technology
- Implementing the selected tools
- Maintaining a sustainable operating model
- Technology system selection, implementation, and configuration
- Risk and compliance activity automation and integration
- Technology-enabled monitoring and compliance activities
- Risk and compliance technology roadmap development
2016 marks our 6th annual study which is designed to give corporate compliance officers benchmarking data to help them understand common industry practices today and plan for more effective, more efficient compliance operations in the future. The study aims to give compliance leaders a view into organizations’ tone at the top, process to assess risk and compliance and ethics oversight structure and scope. These compliance program elements, representing the business strategy elements of compliance and ethics, are among the most frequently debated topics by compliance practitioners.
This publication shares our perspective on the effective use of GRC technologies to enable enterprise resiliency. This allows program owners to focus their time on leading and monitoring their programs’ efficacy instead of being consumed with actively managing the documentation.