LockPath is a market leader in cloud-based governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) solutions. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications bring together GRC and InfoSec operations and incorporates them into everyday business practices.
LockPath’s award-winning KeylightⓇ Platform aggregates massive amounts of data from disparate sources such as IT systems and scanners, CMDBs, procurement systems, ERPs and more to provide context in terms of organizational strategies and goals. This holistic approach to GRC gives organizations a more efficient and effective way to systematize and automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk, demonstrate compliance and achieve audit-ready status.LockPath’s integrated solutions are used to solve for:
- Audit management
- Business continuity management and planning
- Compliance management
- Incident management and remediation
- Information security management
- Internal controls management
- IT risk management
- Operational risk management
- Policy management
- Third-party risk management
- Turning GRC Into a Competitive Advantage If you’re in compliance, risk management or IT, you’ve perhaps grown used to functioning in a support role while others in your company get all the glory. It’s time for you to grab some of the spotlight. But to do that, you need to transform your team/department from a necessary cost to a competitive advantage for your organization. In this webinar we share the experiences of three companies that have used their GRC capabilities to create value within their organizations.
- GRC Buyer's Guide Selecting a GRC platform is like climbing a mountain. It’s challenging. Our GRC Buyer’s Guide is designed to help you overcome these challenges and reach the summit.
- Keylight Overview The Keylight Platform is used by organizations across industries manage risk, demonstrate regulatory compliance, and automate business processes. The seven applications are integrated, but can work independently to manage all facets of a compliance and risk management program. With Keylight, time previously spent on antiquated means of managing risk and tracking compliance now becomes time focused on managing your business.
- Case Study: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Learn how the Keylight Platform streamlines the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 application process to help organizations achieve certification.