Findings from the OCEG GRC Technology Strategy Survey
Join us for an overview of the preliminary findings from OCEG’s GRC Technology Strategy Survey.
You will hear from survey author, Michael Rasmussen and survey sponsors about the trends and plans your peers have for use of GRC Technologies, and learn how things have changed since our last survey in 2013-2014.
SURVEY PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Business executives, managers and teams who use any kind of software to support GRC activities such as strategic planning, risk assessment, audit, compliance management, investigations, policies, etc.
- IT executives, managers and teams who provide services to governance, risk management and compliance professionals or who are involved in selecting or implementing GRC technologies
- Anyone involved in identifying and selecting new technologies, or building technology architecture for governance, risk management and compliance in their organization
SURVEY FINDINGS AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Learn how your organization’s approach to use of GRC Technology compares to others
- Gauge the maturity of your technology improvement projects and plans
- Gain information about the factors that influence the choice of technology solutions and your peers budget plans for these acquisition
- Compare results to the 2014 GRC Technology Strategy Survey, addressing a wide range of issues and decisions about the use of technology in GRC categories and what is changing
- Carole Stern Switzer, Co-Founder and President, Open Compliance & Ethics Group
- Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit at GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow
- Yo Delmar, Vice President, GRC, MetricStream
- Bruce McCuaig, Director, Solution Marketing, Governance Risk and Compliance, SAP
- Mike Rost,Vice President, Vertical Solution Strategy at Workiva