How SAP SE Added Value with the World’s Largest Integrated GRC Implementation
GRC 20/20 recently announced SAP as the winner of the 2014 GRC Value Awards in the category of GRC Architecture and Integration.
By implementing its solutions for governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), SAP SE has achieved a holistic regulation, business process, risk, and control overview based on a single, accurate, real-time data source. It is the world’s largest GRC implementation that SAP is aware of. The project accelerated many key GRC processes and is greatly assisting decision makers.
This webcast will illustrate:
- How SAP used its own technology to drive GRC across its global organization
- The implementation strategy used to achieve sustained success and acceptance
- The specific tangible benefits that resulted in the prestigious award
- SAP’s learnings about Best Practices and its planned next steps in the evolution of this company wide project
- Alexander Oesterle – Vice President Global Risk and Compliance
- Marie-Luise Wagener – EMEA GRC Practice Head