In today’s world of expanding regulation and increased risk, a clear view of information is essential to strong governance and the achievement of global business objectives. By taking an integrated approach to Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC), successful companies are achieving enhanced business outcomes - what OCEG calls Principled Performance®.
Join us in this exclusive gathering of senior business executives addressing performance, risk, finance,compliance, ethics and governance in their organizations today. Learn from peers and leading experts about ways that you can achieve business transformation by maturing your organization’s approach to GRC.
There are many questions about an integrated approach to Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance:
- How does GRC help us achieve our business goals?
- How do we identify and control risks in the extended enterprise?
- Who in the organization must be involved in GRC efforts?
- What are realistic goals for maturing our approach to GRC?
These are only some of the questions that executives and audit committees are asking today as they move forward with GRC improvement, and that we will address in this groundbreaking event.OCEG and Nyenrode Business Universiteit have jointly designed this two day program for a limited number of attendees, with roundtable discussion panels and an intensive group risk decision-making simulation exercise.This progam is supported by the Institute of Risk Management and ACCA - the global body for professional accountants.Speakers include:ACADEMIC AND ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERS
- Djordjija Petkoski, Lead Enterprise Structuring Specialist and Head of Private Sector Development, The World Bank Institute
- Prof. Dr. G.M.H. Mertens, RSM Erasmus University, Netherlands
- Carole Switzer, President, OCEG
CORPORATE GRC EXECUTIVES
- Arnout VanderVeer, Chief Risk Officer, Reed Elsiver
- Rodney Irwin, Chief Risk Officer, TNT
- Marco Brinkman, Senior Director, Philips
- Jan Farley, Eastern Hemisphere Ethics & Compliance Counsel, Baker Hughes
- Alex Hindson, Head of Group Risk, Amlin plc and Deputy Chairman, Institute of Risk Management
- Carole Mestre, EMEA Ethics & Compliance Officer, Dell
- Stephan Geuzebroek, Head of Internal Control, Koninklijke Ahold NV
- Matt Evans, Senior Business Leader, Global Compliance, Visa
GRC THOUGHT LEADERS AND SOLUTION PROVIDERS
- Michael Rasmussen, Principal, Corporate Integrity LLC
- Jacques Buith, Partner Enterprise Risk Services, Deloitte
- Michael Heckner, Senior Director, EMEA Solutions Business Development, SAP
- Steve Schlarman, Manager, EGRC Solutions, RSA- Archer
- David Childers, CEO, EthicsPoint
- Avi Eyal, CEO, Cura Software
- Angelique Keijsers, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Richard Anderson, European GRC Regional Practice Leader, Wipro and Director, Institute of Risk Management
- Iain McLeod, Managing Director, Compliance EMEA, SAI Global
- Russell Stohr, Director of Strategy, Oracle GRC
- Luc Brandts, CEO Bwise
- Paul Moxey, Head of Risk Management and Corporate Governance, ACCA
This event will provide a certificate of completion of 12 units of continuing education credit.