GRC Architecture: The Value of Integrating Your GRC Practices into Everyday Business Operations
GRC practices should deliver tangible value to the business. Does yours take strategy into account? Does it drive business performance? Are you currently utilizing your GRC practices to plan, implement, assess, and improve transformations? A GRC Architecture approach provides visibility into the business to foster alignment with strategies, business processes, information systems, and corporate objectives.
In this webinar, an expert panel will discuss:
- What is GRC Architecture?
- Who can use/benefit from a GRC Architecture?
- How does GRC Architecture relate to or integrate with Enterprise Architecture?
- What resources will be available to help accelerate your GRC Architecture?
- Gain an understanding of the current views related to the GRC Architecture domain
- Learn the differences and similarities between GRC Architecture and Enterprise Architecture
- Whynde Melaragno, Business Architecture Practice Director, STA Group
- George Nawara, Global Governance and Process Design Architect – IT Security and Operations, Wolters Kluwer
- Richard Winnik, Director of Consulting, MEGA NA Inc.