OCEG is pleased to once again be honored as a co-host of the annual Compliance Week conference, at which we will present the 2012 GRC Achievement Awards. This event is your best opportunity for learning from peers who are on the cutting edge of advances in compliance, risk management, integration of GRC and related areas.
OCEG members may register with for only $1495 with the discount code CW12OCEG76, a substantial savings off of the regular registration fee. Click here to get full event details and to register. Don't forget to enter the discount code.
Topics for Compliance Week 2012 will include:
- Disclosure: What's Mandatory & What's Common Sense
- Building Anti-Corruption Programs, Start to Finish
- From Compliance Programs to Enterprise Risk Management
- Case Study: Reviewing and Improving Your Hotline Operations
- Starting a Compliance Program from Scratch
- State of Compliance Survey, 2012
- Integrating Cloud Computing into Your Data Security Program
- Keeping Ethics Training Fresh
- External Reporting: Managing the Overload and the Agony
- Case Study: Uncovering Fraud, From the Interview to the Enterprise
- Metrics for Effective Compliance Managing
- Internal Investigations
- Rolling Out Compliance Across the Global Enterprise
- Update on Revisions to the COSO Framework for Internal Controls
- Technology to Simplify the CCO's Job
- Running the Modern Audit Function at Global Enterprises
- Case Study: Mapping Effective Compliance to the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines
- Stressed! How to Stay Sane in the Modern Compliance World
- Small room conversations
- And more...