All content on this site is the property of OCEG. We make it available online and in print under copyright whereby we reserve all rights. There is some content on the site, in particular a few of our open source standards, which we provide under a “copyleft” agreement.
We understand that some organizations are not able to use open source content and code in their products and/or projects. As such, even when there is a copyleft license, we also offer other licenses that may allow you to include this content in your project/product.
We also get requests from time to time about using OCEG text, graphics and illustrations (OCEG Content) in presentations or other commercial products. If you are an OCEG Leadership Council member or an OCEG Solutions Council member, you have a license to use OCEG Content in commercial products as long as you are a member of the Leadership Council or Solutions Council. If you are a free or paid individual member, you may only use OCEG Content for personal use.
Any and all other use of OCEG Content must be approved in advance. Use of OCEG Content outside of a Leadership Council, Solutions Council or individual membership can be licensed at a flat fee of $10,000 per use.
Contact us at email@example.com for details.
Site-Wide Copyright License (applies to all content on this site unless otherwise specified)
OCEG Website by OCEG is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.oceg.org/advanced-license-permissions.
Illustrative Copyleft License (applied to specific open source standards)
OCEG GRC Capability Model by OCEG, Scott L. Mitchell and Carole Stern Switzer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.oceg.org/advanced-license-permissions.
This license allows:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
When attributing work to OCEG:
- include in the site-wide or document-wide notice the text “Includes material copied from or derived from OCEG at http://www.oceg.org” (include a hyperlink where possible); and
- for each specific use, include the text “Includes material copied from or derived from [title and URL and hyperlink (where possible) of the OCEG page or document].”