All content on this site is the property of OCEG. We make it available online and in print under copyright whereby we reserve all rights. There is some content on the site, in particular a few of our open source standards, which we provide under a "copyleft" agreement.
We understand that some organizations are not able to use open source content and code in their products and/or projects. As such, even when there is a copyleft license, we also offer other licenses that may allow you to include this content in your project/product.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Site-Wide Copyright License (applies to all content on this site unless otherwise specified)
OCEG Website by OCEG is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.oceg.org/advanced-license-permissions.
Illustrative Copyleft License (applied to specific open source standards)
For example, the GRC Capability Model may carry this license:
OCEG GRC Capability Model by OCEG, Scott L. Mitchell and Carole Stern Switzer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.oceg.org/advanced-license-permissions.
This license allows:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
When attributing work to OCEG:
- include in the site-wide or document-wide notice the text "Includes material copied from or derived from OCEG at http://www.oceg.org" (include a hyperlink where possible); and
- for each specific use, include the text "Includes material copied from or derived from [title and URL and hyperlink (where possible) of the OCEG page or document]."